Who are Student Homes?

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

Student Homes is a service run by the University of London managing shared flats and houses like those you’d rent through a private landlord. The difference is that with Student Homes the University of London is your landlord, and your college your guarantor. The exception are the properties that aren’t college specific, but are available for all University of London students. In these properties you’ll require a personal guarantor (they do not need to be UK based).

Student Homes take a unified approach to offering accommodation that we hope makes the renting process easier for you, and that affords you greater peace of mind.