What kind of contract do I have to sign? (Student Homes)

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

If you’re taking a property as a part of a group you’ll sign a joint tenancy agreement, if you’re applying for an individual room within a sharer property you’ll sign an individual tenancy agreement. Simple.