What if I have problems with my private accommodation?

Our Answer: 

Our experienced Housing Advice Team is dedicated to supporting students who experience problems in private accommodation and offers advice on a range of issues including deposit disputes, disrepair and problems with letting agents. To support the work of the advice team, we have a retained firm of solicitors, Anthony Gold. For more information click on our Get Advice section.