What happens if I need any help or support once I’m living in a Student Homes property?

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

If you should have any problems during your tenancy the Student Homes Team should be your first point of contact. There is a dedicated property manager for each of our Student Homes, you’ll receive details of your property manager in your welcome pack. If you report a maintenance issue we will liaise with the property owner and ensure the problem is dealt with swiftly for you. We will remain in touch with you so you know when to expect visits for repairs and so you know who will be visiting to undertake these.

See the Current Tenants section of our website for more information about how we work, what support we can offer you, and how you can get in touch with us, plus plenty more.