What are the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence?

Our Answer: 

The Intercollegiate Halls of Residence is student accommodation offered by the University of London to the students of its colleges. Most of the colleges at the University of London have their own halls of residence offered to their students. The Intercollegiate Halls are offered to all the colleges of the University of London. This makes them a vibrant and unique environment in which you can meet people studying a variety of subjects that you wouldn’t come across at your university’s campus.