I’m a part-time student – can I be housed? (Student Homes)

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer accommodation to part-time students: this is due to our Student Code membership, and also due to how a part-time student living in a shared property would affect the council tax owing. There are other options available for you, please contact your college accommodation office or see the accommodation options on our private housing website.