Can I terminate my contract once I move in?

Our Answer: 

In order to accept your offer of accommodation you have to sign a licence agreement that stipulates the length of the tenancy. If you wish to move out before this time a replacement student will have to be found to take over your contract. It will have to be a full-time student at one of the colleges of the University of London. We may be able to help you with that and offer your room to the students on the waiting list.