Can I rent a Student Homes property if I’m not in London?

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

We have sourced a number of properties that lend themselves well to overseas or distance booking. This is because the properties are in a particularly good location for your University Campus, have utilities included, or because they lend themselves well to individuals renting them. This could be because they are smaller in size such as a 3 or 4 bedroom property, or because they have lockable bedroom doors, bills included, ample bathrooms etc. Please contact us if you are an overseas student, or are not located in London, and are looking for accommodation (without viewing) so we can point you in the right direction: