Can I apply if I study at any academic institution in London?

Our Answer: 

Only full-time students at colleges and institutes of the University of London are eligible to apply for the Intercollegiate Halls (please see the list of eligible colleges). If your college is not on the list please contact your university about accommodation options available to you.