General contact details
To call reception from your room: 0110 or +44 (0)20 7569 0110
Your Hall Manager is Hafsi Bakari
Your Assistant Hall Manager is Johanna Bishop
Office opening hours: 09:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Telephone number: 020 7087 3040
Your Warden is Paul Phibbs.
Your Senior Members are Samuel Dolbear, Raul Valdivia, Sohinder Rekhi, Nisreen Khambati, and Silvija Scerbaviciute.
To make an appointment contact reception or email leaving your email/mobile details to ensure we can address issues as immediately as possible
Telephone number: 020 7569 0110 (Reception)
All matters will be dealt with confidentially.
We do hope that you will enjoy living in Nutford House and have a trouble free stay with us. However the listing below details key contact details that you may find useful during your time in halls:
- Emergency (fire, serious illness etc…) - Security Reception (Ext 0110 on room phone).
- Noise - Speak to the resident directly if you can, if that doesn’t work contact Security Reception (Ext 0110 on room phone) Hall Manager (Ext 0110 on room phone or email email@example.com)
- Network (IT issues) - ULCC Tel:020 7862 8092 (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harassment - Security Reception (Ext 0110 on room phone), who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Hall Fees - Finance Office (Student Central Building 020 7862 5772 email@example.com)
- Appeals against charges - Hall Manager (Ext 0110 on room phone or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Repairs - Log the repair in the maintenance book at reception, if the problem persists, contact the Hall Manager (Ext 0110 or email@example.com)
- Anti-Social or Illegal Behaviour - Security Reception (Ext 0110 on room phone), who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Room allocation, room swaps or termination of license agreement – Reservations Team Tel: 020 7862 8881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launderette - Washstation Tel: 0800 141 2331 or http://www.washstation.co.uk
- Lost ID cards or replacement keys - Hall Manager (Ext 0110 on room phone or email@example.com)
- Local A&E hospital - Saint Mary's Hospital, Address: Praed St, London W2 1NY, Phone:020 3312 6666