General contact details
London WC1N 1AS
Tel: +44(0)20 7822 3000/3007
Fax: +44(0)20 7278 9720
To call reception from your room/flat dial 0 or 3007
Your Hall Manager is Bandu Baya
Your Assistant Hall Manager is Renata Byrtusova
Hall Office location: Ground floor behind reception.
Office opening hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7822 3000 / 3007
The Warden is Dr. Saeed Zeydabadi-Nejad. The Warden also holds a full time appointment in the University and is therefore available in Hall on a part-time basis, usually in the evenings and at weekends. Formal appointments can be arranged through the hall reception.
Your Senior Members are Chris Hardy , Julia Takach, Kleoniki Kourmpi, Hemish Goodeal, Owen Finn, Edith Rus , Urszula Tymoszuk.
- Emergency (fire, serious illness etc...) - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone)
- Noise (from Residents) - Speak to the resident directly if you can, if that doesn’t work contact Security Reception (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone).
- Noise (from the University) - Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network (IT issues) - ULCC Tel:020 7862 8092 (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00) or email email@example.com
- Harassment - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone) who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Rent - Finance Office (Student Central Building 020 7862 5772 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Appeals against charges - Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone) or email@example.com
- Repairs - Log the repair in the maintenance book at reception, if the problem persists, contact the Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 3007) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Social or Illegal Behaviour - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone) who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Room/flat allocation, room/flat swaps or termination of licence agreement - Allocations Office Tel: 020 7862 8881 or email@example.com
- Launderette - Washstation Tel: 0800 141 2331 or http://www.washstation.co.uk/
- Lost ID cards or replacement keys - Reception (Ext 0 or 3007 on room/flat phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nearest A&E hospital – UCLH located opposite Euston Square Station