General contact details
1 Cartwright Gardens
W: www.url.com here
Reception is open 24hours a day
The General Manager’s main office is located on the ground floor behind reception.
Your General Manager is Samantha Hollex
Your Deputy General Manager is Kayleigh Newton
Management office opening hours: 9-5.30pm
The warden’s office is located in Garden Halls, on the ground floor next to the reception area.
Your Warden is Niki Kourmpi, Vice-Warden is Pip Swallow.
Your Senior Members are Camilo Soler Caicdeo, Ajxhensa (Jen) Qosja, Jovana Milivjevic, Laura Hargreaves, Matthew Martinez, Jane Ferma, Rebecca Harvey, Sajni Chandaria, Jeremy Levy, Noel Dobi, Sean Pollen, Daniel Scott, Martin Piehlmeier, Henry Roberts, Daniel Scott.
You can make an appointment to see the Warden via email: ????
All matters will be dealt with confidentially.
We hope that you will enjoy living in Garden Halls and have a trouble free stay with us. However the listing below details key contact details that you may find useful during your time in halls:
- Emergency (fire, serious illness etc.) – Reception: tbc or dial 999
- Noise - Speak to the resident directly if you can, if that doesn’t work contact Reception on: tbc
- Network (IT issues) - ULCC Tel: 020 7862 8092 (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00) or email email@example.com
- Harassment - Reception on: tbc
- Rent - Finance Office (Student Central Building 020 7862 5772 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Appeals against charges - Hall Manager (Ext 0 on room phone or 020 7307 4000 / 020 7756 8200 or email@example.com
- Repairs - Log the repair in the maintenance book at reception, if the problem persists, contact the Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 020 7307 4000 / 020 7756 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Social or Illegal Behaviour - Reception on tbc who will then escalate as appropriate
- Room allocation, room swaps or termination of licence agreement - Allocations Office Tel: 020 7862 8881 or email@example.com
- Launderette - Washstation Tel: 0800 141 2331 or http://www.washstation.co.uk/
- Lost or replacement keys – Reception on: tbc
- Nearest A&E hospital - Local hospital (Accident & Emergency), UCLH (University College Hospital), 235 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BU, T: 0845 155 5000