General contact details
36-45 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9EX
Tel: +44(0)20 7756 8200
To call reception from your room dial 0 or 8200
Your Hall Manager is Alice Coote-Cowling
Your Assistant Hall Manager is Julie Thorp
Hall Office location: Ground floor behind reception.
Office opening hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7756 8200
You can email the Warden at email@example.com. You can check the Warden’s availability and book an appointment using the guidance at http://warden-contact.connaught-hall.org.uk.
- Emergency (fire, serious illness etc...) - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone)
- Noise (from Residents) - Speak to the resident directly if you can, if that doesn’t work contact Security Reception (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, that this inbox is NOT monitored 24/7; our target response time is 72 hours. If someone is making noise right now and you need help to deal with it, phone reception for an immediate response. Only send an email to the noise@ address after the immediate problem has been dealt with.
- Noise (from the University) - Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone) or email
- Network (IT issues) - ULCC Tel: 020 7862 8092 (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00) or email email@example.com
- Harassment - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone) who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Rent - Finance Office (Student Central Building 020 7862 5772 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Appeals against charges - Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone) or email@example.com
- Repairs - Log the repair in the maintenance book at reception, if the problem persists, contact the Hall Manager (Ext 0 or 8200) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Social or Illegal Behaviour - Security Reception (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone) who will then contact the member of staff on duty.
- Room allocation, room swaps or termination of licence agreement - Allocations Office Tel: 020 7862 8881 or email@example.com
- Launderette - Washstation Tel: 0800 141 2331 or http://www.washstation.co.uk/
- Lost ID cards or replacement keys - Reception (Ext 0 or 8200 on room phone)
- Nearest A&E hospital – UCLH located opposite Euston Square Station
- Suggestions, comments, compliments & complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org