Fees & How to Pay
Accommodation fees and deposits are dealt with by the Accommodation Finance Office. Fees queries must be made at the Accommodation Finance Office.
- We encourage you to pay online: https://epay.london.ac.uk
- Finance Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Office telephone number: 020 7862 5772
- Finance Office Address: Accommodation Finance Office, 4th Floor Student Central Building, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HY
The amount of the Fees is as set out in the Particulars of Offer. If you pay your hall fees online and in full, for the whole academic year, by midnight on the 15th October a 2% refund will be applied to your account. This refund is only available to students who pay in full using Epay site https://epay.london.ac.uk/open. To assist our residents in paying the Fees, the following options are available:
- Within 14 days of the invoice due date; or
- In 7 equal instalments from October to April.
If you are struggling to pay your fees there is also the option to amend the due date of the Fees, if agreed by the Finance team and the dates are per the SLC loan. This is subject to the relevant paperwork being presented in evidence.
The University typically holds a deposit for all accommodation as security for carrying out your obligations under the agreement. After this agreement ends, the University will retain any outstanding balance on your account, and may also charge for the following:
- Loss or damage to any part of Clandon House or its property, or if extra cleaning is required in your room because of, for example, cigarette odour or nicotine staining to paintwork.
- The cost of damage to common areas or theft of Clandon House property that cannot be attributed to anyone in particular may be divided between everyone’s deposits.
If at any time the Deposit is insufficient to meet the costs reasonably incurred by the University in connection with any breach or non-compliance issue, you will pay the University promptly on demand such further sums as shall be reasonably required. Failure to make prompt payment will result in additional legal costs being incurred in the pursuit of this debt. Deposit refunds will usually be made within 28 working days of the end of the tenancy. Please note that refunds will be made by bank transfer and the £25 registration fee paid with the deposit is not refundable under any circumstances.