Waiting list for 2016/17 

Single applicants apply here 

Couples (no children)  apply here 

Please note that places will be offered subject to cancellations and not on a first- come- first served basis (waiting list criteria).  The waiting list will remain open throughout the academic year.

You can also consider other options available to you. Please visit our Private Housing  and Student Homes websites or contact the Accommodation Office at your college.

You must be full time with the University of London

Intercollegiate Halls are open to students (undergraduate and postgraduate) studying a full-time course at one of the colleges of the University of London listed on the right.

Regrettably, we are unable to offer short-term accommodation.

You may also find these websites helpful:

Clandon House and Gower Street

If you wish to apply for one of the self-catered apartments in Gower Street or a room in Clandon House please book a viewing by contacting the Property Management Unit (PMU) on pmu@london.ac.uk. There is no formal application procedure and the accommodation is offered on a first come first served basis.

Housing for students with disabilities

We have a number of wheelchair accessible rooms at College Hall, International Hall and Garden Halls. To apply please email info.halls@london.ac.uk describing your circumstances and requirements. Please attach any medical documentation to your email as this will help us assess your application quicker. The rooms are offered on a first come first served basis.

Housing for students with families

Intercollegiate Halls welcome applicants with families. To apply for family accommodation, please fill in this form and email it to info.halls@london.ac.uk. The deadline for the application is: 5th July 2016. If you missed the deadline, you can still apply on the waiting list that opens soon after the application process is closed. Please note, the waiting list applicants cannot be guaranteed accommodation and we strongly recommend you to explore other options available to you.